To sign-up for this panel discussion on the virtual UN CSW65 platform, follow the instructions here:
- Go to https://ngocsw.org/ngocsw65/
- Scroll down and click the ‘register for the forum’ tab and follow the registration process.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive an email within 48hours with a link to access the virtual platform.
- Click on the link in your email to login into the platform or click here.
- Once logged in, click the green ‘see schedule’ icon.
- At the top of the screen click the grey bar icon with dates (please note that this menu will be set to your calendar, so look for the date and time that matches to 3:00 PM EST Wednesday 24 March 2021 – our event will be listed in your time zone)
- Scroll down to select the event called: “Collaboration builds sport’s contribution to sustainable development goals (SDG): Empowerment and Education” to join us!
- If you are also looking for the session being put on by our friends at the Women’s Sports Foundation (WSF), please look for the date and time that matches 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 16 March 2021 in your timezone. The event is called: “Girls in Sport: Chasing Equity and Fulfilling the PFA’s Promise.”
- Click the green ‘plus (+)’ sign to mark attendance and add this to your forum agenda.
- You have now added this to your forum agenda!
To attend our event, you must be registered. We advise you do it early so you can test settings.
For more information on the UN CSW65 2021 forum, and to check out other events click here.
To watch a video tutorial in how to register click here.