Our session, “Collaboration builds sport’s contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG): Empowerment and Education” will be delivered in the following programme format.
Please notes all times are in Eastern Standard Time – New York.
||Official Opening, Dr. Carole Oglesby Ph.D
||Live Session, Game Mothibi (moderator)
- “We Play Interactive: Engaging Girls in Physical Activity and Sport.” Karen Issokson-Silver – WSF
- “Women in sciences role in change in practice of sport and exercise medicine.” Dr. Carol Garber Ph.D – ACSM
- “Leadership and reducing non-accidental violence in sport – challenges for the future.” Dr. Kari Fasting and Diane Huffman, WSI
- “Contributions to making girls and women visible within physical education, physical activity, sport and dance.” Dr Rosa López de D’Amico – ISPESGW
- “Change Inspires Change”: a global call to action and the journey toward and beyond the 8th IWG World Conference on Women & Sport – Auckland, May 2022.” Rachel Froggatt – IWG
||Q&A Period (collected live throughout the session via chat function), Game Mothibi (moderator)
||Official Closing, Dr. Carole Oglesby Ph.D
Click here to find out how to register for our session
Click here to find out more about all our speakers