The registration form is compatible with the following browsers:
Google Chrome 7 or up | Microsoft Edge | Mozilla Firefox 5 or up (except on Windows 7)
*We do not recommend using Safari or Internet Explorer
The 8th IWG World Conference on Women & Sport has been uniquely designed to provide both a virtual or a hybrid experience. The worlds’ best insights, case studies, toolkits, ideas and stories of change woven together to inspire and accelerate more change.
More than 150 members in our five global Innov8 Programming Teams have been working together to develop our content framework. The key global issues that impact gender equality in sport and physical activity have been identified and organised into five themes under the overall theme, “Change Inspires Change”.
There will be plenty of opportunities to network, participate in workshops and interact with our live global presenters and facilitators on-site and online. No matter how you choose to join us – virtual or hybrid experience – you will have access to the latest insights and tools necessary to advance gender equity in your organisation and community.
Headline speakers, panels, workshops and lightning talks.
- Curate your own virtual or hybrid 4-day experience
- Access a programme designed by 150+ international experts
- Live global presenters and facilitators, on-site and online
- Open learning framework focussed on best practice
- Interactive formats designed to inspire each other
- Networking moderated in-person and online
- Exhibitions on-site and delivered virtually
- ENG, ESP and FRA content will be available
Tickets from NZ$150 | USD$105 est.
Learn more about Registration here